Proximity Learning’s AP Human Geography course introduces students to the study of patterns and processes that have shaped human understanding, use, alteration of Earth's surface, and it's environmental consequences.
This course is taught at the equivalent of an introductory college-level class. Students are introduced to the major concepts of collecting, organizing, and drawing conclusions from data with the following emphasis:
- Landscape analysis to examine socioeconomic organization
- Interpret maps and analyze Geospatial data
- Define regions and evaluate the regionalization process
- Recognize and interpret the relationships among patterns and processes at different scales of analysis.
- 9 Months (Full Course)
- 4 Months (Semester Course)
Course Type: Asynchronous
Course Price: $700