Proximity Learning’s AP Statistics course will introduce major concepts and tools for collecting, analyzing, and drawing conclusions from data. Students who successfully complete the course and examination may receive credit and/or advanced placement for a one-semester introductory college statistics course.
This course is taught at the equivalent of an introductory college-level class.
Students will learn:
- Exploring Data: Observing patterns and departures from patterns
- Planning a Study: Deciding what and how to measure
- Anticipating Patterns: Producing models using probability and simulation
- Statistical Inference: Confirming models
- 9 Months (Full Course)
- 4 Months (Semester Course)
Course Type: Asynchronous
Course Price: $700